• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

any other emetophobics?

its the top back right hand side but i do have too many teeth so it is VERY far back, my mum said the time i was sick i had 3 or 4 teeth removed came home and fell asleep lying on my back so i think to be honest it was because i fell asleep lying on my back i swallowed some blood and obviously it would have bled more because there was a number of teeth out, i don't really remember the extractions as such its more the being sick! i have kinda came to the conclussion it has to be done whether i like it or not and i do have a wish to get braces and get straight teeth (childhood accident caused quinty teeth) so if it will help to acheive the finished effect then i'll just have to grin and bear it!

it does help talking to people who feel the same as i do as everyone i know close to me isn't petrified of the dentist or being sick so they just say oh you'll be fine don't be daft!!

Back