• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Anyone Had a Damon Brace?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hayley08
  • Start date Start date
H

Hayley08

Junior member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
17
I'm having Damon Braces... I'm really excited after being terrified of the dentist for years, I think I'm finally getting over it! And I'm now ready to have the braces also.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has/had Damon Braces, their thoughts.. how they got on with them and were they uncomfortable being fitted etc.

:grouphug:;);D
 
Re: Anyone had a Damon Brace?

You might get more answers in Support?
 
Re: Anyone had a Damon Brace?

Good point :) Can I move this? :-?
 
Re: Anyone had a Damon Brace?

No, but I can. Done.
 
Back
Top