I
Inagony
Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2006
- Messages
- 32
Well, after many months
it's RCT time for me...at 3.40 tomorrow
.
I'm happy with Mr Phillips, but OMG! IT's just hit me...![Scared [smiley=frightened.gif] [smiley=frightened.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
I don't even know how many appointments I'll need, but I think I'll be happy to just get this horrible temporary filling out of my mouth...been there since April
I've talked to the Practice Manager about the ££££, and they're more than happy to let me spread the payments as it's £210 just for the RCT.
Hopefully all will go well...I'll let you know tomorrow
it's RCT time for me...at 3.40 tomorrow
.I'm happy with Mr Phillips, but OMG! IT's just hit me...
![Scared [smiley=frightened.gif] [smiley=frightened.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
I don't even know how many appointments I'll need, but I think I'll be happy to just get this horrible temporary filling out of my mouth...been there since April

I've talked to the Practice Manager about the ££££, and they're more than happy to let me spread the payments as it's £210 just for the RCT.
Hopefully all will go well...I'll let you know tomorrow

) I had my first experience of a rubber dam, not fantastic, but I coped. He did offer to remove it a number of times, but that would just prolong the experience (I was in the chair 1hr 45 mins!). The worst was the slow drill....I was shaking and crying but he was lovely.
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)