G
Getoutmymouth
Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2022
- Messages
- 99
- Location
- Uk
Hi.
My old SCI splint from a prior different dentist made me needed replacing. My dentist made me one soft inside and hard acrylic outside. Paid £500 for it.
I have only worn it for 9 days. After 5 it was loose on one side. Made an appointment but that’s a few weeks away… night no 9.: put it in go to bed, take it out and it’s shattered and split through.
How??
I’m scared my dentist is going to think I’ve been using it wrong. That he won’t do me a new one or that I’m going to have to find another £500.
My old SCI splint from a prior different dentist made me needed replacing. My dentist made me one soft inside and hard acrylic outside. Paid £500 for it.
I have only worn it for 9 days. After 5 it was loose on one side. Made an appointment but that’s a few weeks away… night no 9.: put it in go to bed, take it out and it’s shattered and split through.
How??
I’m scared my dentist is going to think I’ve been using it wrong. That he won’t do me a new one or that I’m going to have to find another £500.
