• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Concern over how night guard fits

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoanneandRalph
  • Start date Start date
J

JoanneandRalph

Junior member
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
18
Location
Uk
Would be grateful if anyone could advise please. I bought a custom night guard from the dentist to protect against bruxismIMG_8362.jpeg. It’s very tight which I assume is normal.

However the plastic seems to come up over my top gum and I am not sure if this is how it should fit, so worried in case it damages my gums.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
 
Back
Top