D
donnieberry
Member
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2025
- Messages
- 29
- Location
- Bellshill
I had a root canal done in November 2025 after an infection (see previous posts), the lump has went away but I've been checking my gum over the last week or so and I've noticed that when the light is on it, the gum appears a bit dark where the lump used to be, and theres also a dark circle (cant see it well in the photo). I can't feel a phyical lump, but I think maybe the circle is very slightly raised, but I honestly cant tell and it may be my mind playing tricks on me.
I've not got any symptoms but I am terrified it means the infection is coming back, can anybody offer any advise? How does it look?
I've not got any symptoms but I am terrified it means the infection is coming back, can anybody offer any advise? How does it look?



