S
scaredofdental
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 14
Ok I have to have my bottom left side #2 molar extracted very soon. I have a dentist appt tomorrow 1/17 @ 1 to get a referral to an oral surgeon in his office & to see if the tooth has an infection. They said if there is an infection he will prescribe an antibiotic til I can see the oral surgeon. Once I see her the 1st appt is just a consultation & the 1st opening they have is at least Jan 28. Then I have to schedule an extraction appt, why do they make us wait so long, my nerves are a wreck & get worse knowing I have to wait so long? My questions are, is a bottom molar hard to extract? It has a huge hole in it so pretty much just the outside shell is left. Please help!!!






