• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Feeling Pressure 3 Days Later

J

jatay1985

Ive noticed last night that my gums on the left side are feeling like pressure is being put on them. Does that mean the gum is tightening up? Ive been keeping up with my oral hygiene. Here is a picture of the specific side...does it look swollen or just tightening?

Attachments

• Snapchat-90287791.jpg
    Snapchat-90287791.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 66
They look like they are healing! I think if they were swollen they would look red! If they start hurting maybe contact dentist? Well done they are looking much better x

They look like they are healing! I think if they were swollen they would look red! If they start hurting maybe contact dentist? Well done they are looking much better x

Awesome! Thank you! Ive noticed the pressure has eased up since i posted this. Im loving my teeth so far lol

Awesome! Thank you! Ive noticed the pressure has eased up since i posted this. Im loving my teeth so far lol

Take lots vit C it really helps heal gums!!!

Yep that should def help! I have read high dose but c helps tighten up loose gums! It obviously helps with healing! Keep up the good work ??

What would be good is if you pull your lip out like that when you're brushing the teeth/gums down there, then you can see what you're doing and can get the brush head at a decent angle into the area.

If you've got quite a tight musculature round the bottom front teeth it can be very awkward to clean them properly.

What would be good is if you pull your lip out like that when you're brushing the teeth/gums down there, then you can see what you're doing and can get the brush head at a decent angle into the area.

If you've got quite a tight musculature round the bottom front teeth it can be very awkward to clean them properly.

Thank you for the advice, Gordon!

Back