• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Greetings

  • Thread starter Thread starter carole
  • Start date Start date
carole

carole

Well-known member
Forum Buddy
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
7,528
Location
UK
Hi I would like to wish everyone on here MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::snowman::Santa::laughing-santa::laughing-santa::laughing-santa::plays::fireworks::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
 
All the Best.


Dave.:)
 
Merry Christmas everyone, hope 2014 is a good year for us all :laugh: :clover: :cool::grouphug::fingerscrossed::superman::party::dance2::cheer::cheer2::friends::hug2::cheers::plays::snow::Santa::xmastree:

(Sorry, I love the emoticons on here and I never really use them haha)
 
New years resolution for everyone, and one we can all keep too. USE THE SMILIES MORE AND MORE AND MORE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::jump::laugh::):xmastree::Santa::snowman::snow::Frosty::plays::fireworks::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
 
Back
Top