• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Gutted it got deferred

M

MarkGeordie88

Had pre op assessment for my GA.

After finding my BP was extremely high, finding my lower legs and ankles were heavily swollen and after answering some questions the nurse practitioner said it couldn’t happen right now and I’d be deferred.

Had to make a GP appointment.

Had pre op assessment for my GA.

After finding my BP was extremely high, finding my lower legs and ankles were heavily swollen and after answering some questions the nurse practitioner said it couldn’t happen right now and I’d be deferred.

Had to make a GP appointment.

Sorry to here that. Can I ask why you are gutted? Is it more due to finding the high blood pressure or waiting longer for the dental treatment?

Sorry to here that. Can I ask why you are gutted? Is it more due to finding the high blood pressure or waiting longer for the dental treatment?

I think I’m just gutted that I have to wait longer but on the other hand I’d rather be safe and have the stuff investigated.

Can i just ask, what's GA?

Back