• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Having actual work tomorrow for the first time since 2019

  • Thread starter Thread starter zombiegroupie
  • Start date Start date
Z

zombiegroupie

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
409
I have a bunch of Cerec crowns and covers that have failed
I saw the new dentist earlier this month and she seemed very understanding and patient. However that was just a cleaning and exam
Tomorrow I’m getting a new crown where one of them broke. She said she has to reshape and prep my tooth, I will be numb. If it has already had a crown once will it be less invasive this time? Take less time? I’m getting nervous now. I really hate being numb. Thankfully is my upper teeth so I know it’s not full numbness
 
Back
Top