jonn
Junior member
- Joined
- May 27, 2013
- Messages
- 13
- Location
- Orange County, Ca
It's been a long time since my last visit to the doc, got some bills paid off
and went in with many issues. Broken crown, several fillings missing.
Anyways, I'm looking at a couple of extractions, (back upper molars) root canals, (3)
more crowns, fillings and my bridge (lower left) needs to be replaced.
((((SIGH))))
Needles to say I'm kind of beside myself with stress. I'll keep everyone posted
on my progress.
Oh and happy to be aboard!
and went in with many issues. Broken crown, several fillings missing.
Anyways, I'm looking at a couple of extractions, (back upper molars) root canals, (3)
more crowns, fillings and my bridge (lower left) needs to be replaced.
((((SIGH))))
Needles to say I'm kind of beside myself with stress. I'll keep everyone posted
on my progress.
Oh and happy to be aboard!


's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
's,
but they're a pain to floss and have been drilled and filled every which way you can imagine. So sayonara!

. I have had most of my back teeth removed due to decay (and not going to the dentist for 23 years), but after 5 years of almost monthly dental visits, my mouth is pretty healthy (with the exception of minor problems here and there).
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!