• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

How do i pull out a bone fragment at home??

MeaDrea

MeaDrea

I can feel it. It's sharp... I have tried rubbing it with a dry toothbrush... picking at it with my finger... rubbing it with my tongue, still there. Tried letting it alone to see if it'll fall out on its own...a week later, no

Dentists have officially closed for three weeks but for emergencies due to Corona, and this isn't an emergency ?

You can really see it now. I don't have tweezers. Think it'll fall on its own or should I buy tweezers tomorrow?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318-221050_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318-221050_Video Player.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 16
Um ignore this post. I think it dun popped out. Funny, I was watching a show on our lady of Knock on EWTN, crying about how painful it was getting, then boom, there it is. Talk about small miracles. ❤ it still hurts but this sucker left a mark. So it's gotta heal. But what a relief. Power of prayer ?

I hope this was the last one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318-222419_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318-222419_Video Player.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20200318-222602_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318-222602_Video Player.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 19
Glad it managed to come out.. my understanding of these things is that you can't do much more than wait until they made themselves out through the gum.. hope the sore spot heals soon

I know i'm late on this but glad it came out too!! I know how those things are and its very annoying and awful on your tongue and cheek. hope you are enjoying the relief of that being gone!! :grouphug:

It seemed so small... but it was such a big pain. I'll say it was worse than the extractions themselves. But I feel so much better. Even my gums have finally stopped swelling.

Back