• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I’m waiting for my dentist appointment next week.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miranda25
  • Start date Start date
M

Miranda25

Junior member
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Messages
3
Location
Germany
I haven’t been in a long time because I’m afraid of dental treatment, but I’ve finally decided to go. My tooth has been hurting for quite a while, and I’m really worried it might be more than just a cavity.
 
Hello Miranda25 :welcome: to DFC. You are in good company of people dealing with dental anxiety. Have you made an appt already? Do you have a certain dentist you are going to? When is your appt? It sounds like a good idea to go and check it out. There are Alot of great caring dentists who are anxious friendly and will take you step by step!:grouphug:
 
Thank you! I’m glad to be here. I’ve been reading stories about how people cope with fear, and it’s been helping me a lot.
 
I’ve already made a appointment. I’m going next week, and I’ll write afterward to let you know how it went.
 
Back
Top