A
Alexandriawilks
Junior member
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2017
- Messages
- 1
Hi, I'm only 14 years old and I admit I don't have the most healthy diet. I wasn't encouraged to brush my teeth from a young age and I fear that even though I now brush regularly (twice a day) the damage is irreversable. I still have a couple of baby teeth left( I think) and I seem to have a little hole on a bottom molar and some kind of decay or erosion on three of my top teeth (I think they are permanent teeth) they don't really hurt and I've recently become more worried that I may have receding gums as a result of my being paranoid my teeth aren't clean enough. I went to the dentist maybe a year ago and got a filling and nothing was said about any other problems but I'm petrified to go back. I'm still in school so losing any permanent teeth would ruin my life! Im really scared people will judge me for my teeth as they are already wonky and inconsistently shaped. Help me please...