C
Cindy1973
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2015
- Messages
- 6
On July and August 2015 -I have been quoted for a private treatment (Private Practise) with a huge bill of £3,487 for dentures and anything gizmos that goes with it. WOW that's a huge bill. I couldn't afford it anyway I only want to go private so that I can have an IV sedation etc, but since I cannot afford that I had to cancel the appointment.. As months went by I became so miserable and develop a phobia cause I thought that I will have a painful treatment --
But I braved to book an appointment for extraction and dentures done. My dentist is very nice and gentle -- the injection didn't hurt at all, he used the numbing gel like he promised. I was so relieved and even given him a hug and told him that I don't want to see any other dentist now but only him. Today I bought them biscuits and chocolates to say a HUGE thank you and also a card and dropping them off tomorrow.
To be honest, I've been prescribed diazepam 5mg x2 (It didn't have any effect I think) it might have worked and it might not. But I certainly didn;t feel like woosy or anything -- nothing MAGICAL or being out of it but for certain I won't be needing it anymore pills like that.
Now I've found a good dentist -- I no longer need to search for IV sedation or anything like that. It's really important to find a dentist that you can trust. And TODAY I FOUND HIM.
But I braved to book an appointment for extraction and dentures done. My dentist is very nice and gentle -- the injection didn't hurt at all, he used the numbing gel like he promised. I was so relieved and even given him a hug and told him that I don't want to see any other dentist now but only him. Today I bought them biscuits and chocolates to say a HUGE thank you and also a card and dropping them off tomorrow.
To be honest, I've been prescribed diazepam 5mg x2 (It didn't have any effect I think) it might have worked and it might not. But I certainly didn;t feel like woosy or anything -- nothing MAGICAL or being out of it but for certain I won't be needing it anymore pills like that.
Now I've found a good dentist -- I no longer need to search for IV sedation or anything like that. It's really important to find a dentist that you can trust. And TODAY I FOUND HIM.
