• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Immediate dentures nhs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hiyaitskelly
  • Start date Start date
H

Hiyaitskelly

Junior member
Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Messages
4
Location
Uk
How can I get some? It seems like all the dentists keep saying it takes weeks & weeks. My mum is at dental hospital but they don’t provide dentures. They recommended she get immediate dentures ready for final next appointment of teeth extractions. But dentist saying no. How can she get them?
 
Hi, why does the dentist say no? Do you know their reasoning?
 
Well actually today he has agreed to an appointment and may do it within our required timeframe (fingers crossed) I think it may be a case of receptionist misinformation. I did say immediate dentures, but all the receptionists I asked said it takes weeks if not months to get them. Today things sound more promising (later after I posted). So I shall update when I know more. Thanks for your reply.
 
Back
Top