F
Fairylou
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2025
- Messages
- 1
- Location
- Berkshire UK
Hello, I am ever so grateful for any advice you can give me. I have got a post crown that is failing and likely to come out incredibly soon. There is very little route that will enable me to have a crown redone again and so we are looking at either a single tooth denture which I do not want. Or a Maryland Bridge or an implant. I am hugely anxious at the thought of the implant procedures. But I am also worried that a bridge won’t last very long.
I am really not sure what the best course of action is. If it helps the crown is a premolar.
On the same side, I also have a wisdom tooth coming through that is growing into the tooth in front and killing the root of that. I have been advised that I will have to have that molar taken out to enable the wisdom tooth to hopefully be saved. That is not likely to happen for another six months or so as I am on an NHS waiting list.
However, I could have the implant or bridge done privately sooner
Am extremely stressed about the whole thing.
Any advice or help gratefully received
Thanks
I am really not sure what the best course of action is. If it helps the crown is a premolar.
On the same side, I also have a wisdom tooth coming through that is growing into the tooth in front and killing the root of that. I have been advised that I will have to have that molar taken out to enable the wisdom tooth to hopefully be saved. That is not likely to happen for another six months or so as I am on an NHS waiting list.
However, I could have the implant or bridge done privately sooner
Am extremely stressed about the whole thing.
Any advice or help gratefully received
Thanks
