• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just A Thank You (Probably in the wrong section)

V

VIOLX

Hi,

I just want to acknowledge how helpful I found the information on this site. After doing some minor research on a dental issue i'm currently having, I came across this site and was almost shocked to see how helpful this community is.

A member posted a question about a lump on the outside of the gums and the replies were just really considerate. The information seemed pretty good and I actually feel much better about the situation now.

I'm currently dealing with an abscess ( I think) where its a little irritated with me physically feeling it inside my cheek, but isn't really painful unless I rub it. Im thinking it was caused by the wisdom tooth that is sticking out in the back. From what I read on that post and others, I don't feel too nervous about it and am taking the necessary steps to fix it.

Just want to say thank you!;D

Glad we could help. ;D