• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

minimum implanted teeth of full mouth dentures??

K

kenny1999

hi, everybody , for a full mouth denture solution with implanted teeth, what is the minimum number of implanted teeth is required for us to function properly (eating...) , when I don't want to use removable teeth.

2. it looks like the prices for implanted tooth vary very greatly in the market, does it mean the more expensive one will usually do much better ? or does it depend very much on the skills of the individual doctors? or is it more likely to be a marketing skill for different clinic environment, different doctors ,different attitudes to the clients, but turn out to be mostly likely the same thing?

I know the price would also depend on the materials used, and so would different materials make a big difference?

I am suffering from advanced periodontitis, and I am very budget tight and no insurance at all. I have to prepare for the worse now

No easy quick answer for you.
Are you asking about maxillary denture or mandibular?
1. For the smallest budget but removable - Regular maxillary denture and 2 implants for mandibular denture to "click" into place.
2. 4 mandibular implants with screw retained plastic denture with metal frame
3. same as #2 but with metal and porcelain teeth so they don't wear out in a few+ years.
4. Maxillary plastic teeth and gums held with 4 implants screwed in placed.
Some patients may require more implants.

Back