• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Question about multiple root canals..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Audio.Amour
  • Start date Start date
A

Audio.Amour

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
104
Location
Edmonton, AB, Canada
I haven't made the appointment yet but now that I can afford it, I will be going in to
have multiple root canals done on teeth numbers 10, 9 and 8.


Im just wondering if it's likely that they will all be done at the same time?
Or am I going to have to have each tooth done in a single appointment.

I cant wait to have them fixed and my dentist first suggested a partial but decided that root canals could work because none of these teeth cause me any pain.

Any advice is appreciated thanks..
 
I think it would be a bit much to do 3 at once, it would mean the patient keeping their mouth open for about 2 hrs non-stop, which is a bit much for most people.
 
Back
Top