R
rholzhauer
Junior member
- Joined
- May 15, 2026
- Messages
- 10
- Location
- Wisconsin
So I'm deathly afraid of dentist's, like every one else here, so I'm told by the dentist he needs to pull 1 tooth, right, do I go to another dentist to get a 2nd opinion, he has me in the chair and I shrink, a confident woman, have lots of friends, a extrovert, but I don't want to look at how horrible my teeth are on the big screen, I don't want to be here, so he tells me we're going to take 2 teeth out, when cus usually I have half a Valium or nitrous, no nothing were going to do it now , of course I say ok, cus I'm no body when I'm in a dentist office chair, after there's now a gapping hole, next to my front teeth, but I had to do it cus if been on antibiotics for 26 days and still in pain, but no warning, no Valium, no nitrous, just bam, that was 3 weeks ago and I'm still seriously traumatized ,
Sorry my real question is I have now partials upper and bottom, and I hate them but I have to wear them cus I'm at the front desk, I can't eat, I can't talk, I know I need to get them adjusted soon, just can't get the time off work as I ended up using a couple days unexpectedly with the extractions
Any advice would be greatly appreciated but Help do you really re very get used to these horrible foreign objects in your mouth and will I ever be able to eat again normally
Sorry my real question is I have now partials upper and bottom, and I hate them but I have to wear them cus I'm at the front desk, I can't eat, I can't talk, I know I need to get them adjusted soon, just can't get the time off work as I ended up using a couple days unexpectedly with the extractions
Any advice would be greatly appreciated but Help do you really re very get used to these horrible foreign objects in your mouth and will I ever be able to eat again normally
. It's totally understandable that you're not able to stand up for yourself in a situation where you're in a room with a perceived "authority figure" if they don't give you a chance to be on an equal footing!
