• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Somebody, Anybody..

L

LookingForAnswers1

This all started 5 months ago, I had a filling done I found it odd I could taste something slightly salty, Went home and noticed it lasted til the next day, I became extremely ill my throat became sore and my neck swelled, I had chills and my eye became black, I had noticed pain as well where I had a wisdom tooth removed, And there was always this weird sack there and it seemed smaller since after the filling was placed in the tooth infront of there, I could not taste what seemed like decay and my health declined more, all my tendons felt like they were on fire, Arms and legs, I could hardly move and I had lost 10 pounds within 4 months, I have been to the hospital 9 times within that time, Been to another dentist as well, My stomach constantly hurts an swells, As do my intestines, I have these spots on my leg that seem like raised skin and it feels like pus or blood underneath it, It gets pretty painful, -Too Much Information.- I even noticed since my fillings I have an itchy anus and thats become far worse and constant. I also noticed that the skin on my neck, Back of hands, Feet and forehead are overly smooth. The dentist I last went to noticed I have cavities inbetween all my teeth where before I had not. My heart actually feels like it hurts. I am pretty sure that spot on my gum was a cavitation infection which burst and is now systemically killing me. I just cant seem to get help nor do I have the money for it and I am scared. I dont want to die but I know I am going to because nothing is being done about this and I just seem to be getting worse. I try not to panic but its more than difficult not to. I dont know who to turn to, What to do or where to go, I have never felt so helpless and scared in my life. So.. Anybody have any idea where I should go or what I should do? A dentist set up an appointment for me in October to have my two teeth with fillings pulled but I dont feel I will make it that long and that having the teeth pulled would be an overly bad idea. Though no dental x ray has shown any infection but I have heard that cavitation infections do not show on x ray, Only the actual cavitation hole would. I hav tried called a dental university but again I dont have the money for it and it would take months.

See a doctor or go to the hospital, this doesn't sound very good at all. Sorry I don't have any answers for you but I wish you well.

Back