• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

thank u everyone

C

cossart57

With your help I did it (and the sedative). I have had my extraction and although the site is sore and my face has become a bit swoolen. I feel jubilant. it was a very good experience although before hand i freaked out...but the dentist was absolutely brilliant, she talked me through it, gave me midazolam Iv, I cant remember much else, and slept on the way home. Brilliant, now i have signed up for 2 sets of bridges..and I no longer feel the sick dread.
Thank u everyone, especially lesley.
Fran :) :jump:

Fran!! :grouphug:

:jump: :jump:

I am SO pleased for you! I just KNEW it would all go ok.

IV is a dental phobics dream!

I signed up for an implant I had such a good experience with midazolam. I am so glad you were so brave and got through it, and your bridges will be the BEST thing you ever did - and you will have the most beautiful smile - and best of all, you have conquered this thing that has held you prisoner for years. You are FREE!

well done, :XXLhug:
Lesley
xxxx