• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Thank You from a still worried Patient

L

LoreReloaded

Hey Guys,

So if I am being honest.. I probably wont really be here alot unless I have other dental issues. But I wanted to make an account and come on here to say thank you. In 48 hours I will have two wisdom teeth removed with oral sedation and then in a few months the other removed with being put under.

The two on the bottom require them to be taken out while I am out of it and the top two are considered 'emergency' even though I am in no pain. So we're going to get this 'quick win' as my dentist says to help me understand this is no big deal.

I'm largely staying away from the internet but do come on ever so often to see 'success' stories. So while I may not really use this place often.. Just know that you guys are really helping me relax (not that I will be able to really relax until meds) during the build up..

Thanks so much!

-James

Hi James and :welcome:

Thank you for your kind words. We are very glad that you have found the success stories to be helpful. I know I wouldn't be where I am today in my dental journey if it wasn't for this website and all the wonderful people who shared their stories and offered support. It's always nice to hear from others who feel the same way.

I still have my wisdom teeth so I can't offer any advice there but I have had an extraction and other work done under conscious sedation and have had great success with it. I am sure that you will too. I do hope that you will come back and share your success story. Sending you warm wishes and lots of :clover: for your upcoming appointment. :)