• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

two front teeth: one chipped the other decayed with chip on the side

B

brooke cole

Please someone try to talk to me and support. My two front teeth are bad and I really don't want to lose them. I hope to God that there are options for them. I've been keeping them clean tho. :terror:

There are a lot of things that dentists can do to save teeth. Have you been able to schedule an appointment?

Yes but not for 3 weeks tho.

I know that it's easier said than done, but try not to think too much about the 'what ifs' between now and then. Worrying isn't going to help anything and it's only going to make things harder on you. You've taken the step to make an appt and you'll meet with a dentist who should tell you what all of your options are. Then you can decide from there what the best choice for you is.

I know what u mean. Its just I had enough teeth pulled in the past that's why I been worrying.

Back