K
kaitlin4599
Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2013
- Messages
- 25
i cant seem to figure this out why am i avoiding the dentist i know i have a fear of the dentist and i do have a diagnosed anxiety disorder. but why is it when i have tooth pain i always take some tylenoll or advil or the like and just wait for the pain to go away i mean the pain i feel is bearable but why do i avoid the dentist i mean i know hes gona tell me i need my teeth or tooth pulled but why why am i avoidng it and what can i do tyo stop this before it gets any worse?
nitrous for two minutes I told him--I'm ready for the lidocaine and it REALLY didn't bother me. After that I was listening to music on my headphones and just really enjoying the nitrous as he drilled and ground down a tooth for a crown. I felt no pain - and there should be no pain with modern dentistry - but I also felt NO anxiety. I was in one of the most pleasant states I have ever experienced.