• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

wisdom tooth query

W

wozzle

After 4 months of pain, 2 root canals and an extraction i am starting to seriously doubt my dentist...

1 of the root canals i had done was on a top wisdom tooth and i have been in on off pain for some time, it hurts when i touch it with my tongue, yawn, cant eat on it at all and get on/off earache and im losing patience big time with my dentist.

Surely i should not be going through this if i has been done properly and after spending £1100!!!

When she did the rot canal she said it only had 2 canals, is this normal with a wisdom tooth please.

I am going back tomorrow to get further x rays but only because i have specfically asked for them they jus keep fobbing my of with amoxicillin, i am on my 4th course now!!

Advice please

sarah
xxx:mad:

Wisdom teeth are weird beasties, they can have from 1 to about 6 canals in them!

Hi
im 44 an on thursday i have to have my lower fully erupted wisdom tooth removed
i have to be honest im scared as hell...mainly over the numbing feeling from anaesthetic an the possible nerve damage..
anyone having the same done :censored:

Back