• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wondering what work I need done pictures!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kj1999
  • Start date Start date
K

Kj1999

Junior member
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
3
Hello, okay so I'm 15 and I haven't been to the dentist in ages that last time I believe is when I was 8. We moved across country and my parents had unstable jobs and we didn't have a lot of money so we weren't able to go. I had horrible dental hygiene I hated brushing my teeth, which now looking bad was a horrible mistake that I'm going to have to live with. Anyway my teeth aren't in great shape I've talked to my parents, our money situation is a lot better that previously, and they are getting dental insurance and I'm going to the dentist really soon. I was wondering if someone could tell me the extent of the work I would need done. I've basically prepared myself for the worst. I take good care of my teeth now. I brush 30 mins after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I use peroxicare toothpaste and a Floride mouthwash and I floss before bed. I've cut out snacking and eating tons of sugar and I only drink water. Thanks to anyone who can help!

image.jpgimage.jpg
 
First understand that a doctor can't give a good diagnosis based on a picture but I must say they are very good pictures.
You have decay in several teeth. Looks like you need fillings. It is best done soon before the problem requires more complicated treatment and congratulations on caring about your teeth at your age.
 
Hi!

Indeed you have cavities (at least 5) and you need to go to the dentist to fill these cavities. If some of these cavities are deep, RCT could be necessary. Silver fillings could be less expensive than tooth-colored fillings.
 
Hi!

Indeed you have cavities (at least 5) and you need to go to the dentist to fill these cavities. If some of these cavities are deep, RCT could be necessary. Silver fillings could be less expensive than tooth-colored fillings.





Please lease see a dentist bro you don't want to be like me 21 with tartar on my teeth terrified of the dentist I'm first appointment since second grade is in less that 2 hours:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
 
Please lease see a dentist bro you don't want to be like me 21 with tartar on my teeth terrified of the dentist I'm first appointment since second grade is in less that 2 hours:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wish you luck Pollo12!
 
Back
Top