• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

World Oral Health day

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just wanted to say I saw online it is world oral health day! and I'm so happy to be a part of this community that is tackling oral health one appointment at a time, one email or call or positive thought at a time. When its hard to make the move, when its hard to show up, we are courageous and we do it.. and sometimes we don't but then try again. Sometimes we get good news and are encouraged and sometimes its not so good and we keep going despite it. We are the strong and brave and anxious .. and doing what we can every small step.

I'm off to dentist again next month (well me and my mum are) I need a small filling and my mum who had a tooth abscess (she took the antibiotics) is having her tooth out, it had a lot of work done over the years.

My dentist have never shouted at me, she had told me I don't need to cut out things, as I am scared of how my dentist will reacted to my teeth.

I will be going to dentist for many years to come to keep my teeth in the best shape possible,

Back