D
DaFeen
Junior member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 3
And I am completely terrified/anxious....
My time without checkups stems from a a combination of a lack of insurance from work and a horrible experience in my last visit.
I've got one top molar that is mostly destroyed it cracked years ago but I was too scared and poor to get anything done to fix it. I am already assuming that is going to have to be extracted.
Just the other day I chipped a bottom molar, the worst part about that one is I finally worked up the courage and have my first appointment on Thursday.
I am scared and embarrassed by the amount of work that will most likely need to be done, especially since my last visit was a such a trying and painful experience.
I have to fight the urge not to cancel the visit almost everyday....![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
What sort of bad news should I be expecting?
My time without checkups stems from a a combination of a lack of insurance from work and a horrible experience in my last visit.
I've got one top molar that is mostly destroyed it cracked years ago but I was too scared and poor to get anything done to fix it. I am already assuming that is going to have to be extracted.
Just the other day I chipped a bottom molar, the worst part about that one is I finally worked up the courage and have my first appointment on Thursday.
I am scared and embarrassed by the amount of work that will most likely need to be done, especially since my last visit was a such a trying and painful experience.
I have to fight the urge not to cancel the visit almost everyday....
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
What sort of bad news should I be expecting?
Last edited:
) for about 10 of the 11 years. I was also sure that I would need others extracting and root canal work done because I listened to other people's stories. 