• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

about oral b brushes, and wondering how people with gum disease cope.

  • Thread starter Thread starter anonfemale
  • Start date Start date
A

anonfemale

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
553
do you hold an oral b toothbrush downward,upwards or sideways on your top and bottom teeth ? also, is oral b pro 600 one of the best ones ?. it says there is a two minute timer on my brush, but there isn't. it does stop when you put too much pressure on though. can electric toothbrushes make your gums recede more ?. I am so depressed over my gums , I cry every day. I find it difficult to get out of bed and do things. has anyone successfully stabilised gum disease with these brushes ?. my bottom gums are so low. its scary. I feel stupid that I amalmost31years old and can't brush my teeth or floss the right way. a counsellor recently asked me if I have autism or aspergers. I haven't been tested,but I was born three months prematurely. can gum disease be passed through kissing, or is it just by your own plaque?. it looks like the brush doesn't cover all the gumline and tooth. how do other people with gum disease cope everyday ?. do you find it difficult to get out of bed and do things?. I have been taking diazepam but I still think about it.
 
Last edited:
in your post about wanting to end your life I found you a video on how to hold your oral b brush but I guess you never saw it so here it is again, hope it helps you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkH8oDD_oaA

and no, gum disease is not contagious It starts with gingivitis from not flossing and then progresses to gum disease unless you floss every day and get professional cleanings. no tooth brush can do what flossing and professional cleanings can and brushing alone will not stop gum disease.
 
Back
Top