GummyMummy17
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2010
- Messages
- 381
- Location
- Essex
. . . and having a full extraction.Was really, really scared in fact as you know scared doesn't touch it , petrified more like.Started crying in Sainsburys yesterday afternoon, it just hit me about 2.30 the enormity of it all and I cried til about 8pm which was really difficult to hide from my kids. I can't let them see how utterly petrified I am about this.I can't let this shape their really positive perception of the dentist.My bloody legs won't work , they are so weak and jelly like,that is what I am most concerned about them buckling and me collapsing or passing out.I hate the fact that my husband has to take me, every other appointment I have done by myself and I've been in control of how much I have told him about how I'm feeling. I don't want him to see me crying, crying like a pathetic person.I am so sick of feeling like this, I am just so tired, I want it all over with and as much as I might be blustering I am dreading it, dreading it all.A few virtual hand holds would be much appreciated this afternoon, thanks.


Thinking of you![Hug [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hug.gif)


![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
Poor husband almost got a migraine but the kids got a very rare treat. . .McDonalds which mum couldn't have
I have antibiotics to take and start the mouthwashing tomorrow.Quick question, how often can I get away with doing the salt mouthwashes?I've been shown how to do them but we both don't remember her saying how often. Ibuprofen is wonderful, can honestly say no pain, had a little ache in my lower jaw earlier but other then that