C
CollegeBound
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2014
- Messages
- 482
- Location
- Indiana, USA
I am considering bringing a friend with me to my next appointment, even if she has to sit in the car while I do my thing. She knows about my phobia, and I know (logically) that she will support me and help in any way she can. I just don't want her to see me freak out.
What are some advantages to bringing a friend to appointments? What are the disadvantages?
What are some advantages to bringing a friend to appointments? What are the disadvantages?
I think that there are only two friends that I have that I could trust with that sort of thing. And my guy friend (not boyfriend yet... lol) doesn't know about this and I do not want him to. We are still trying to get to know each other, but this is something that I don't know if I would feel safe sharing with him so early in the game. I hate talking about this situation with people other than on here because I am scared that people with judge me and that they will make fun of me. At least I know the forum is safe to vent to, because we are all in the same boat.