L
LVN
Junior member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2008
- Messages
- 1
Hi to all,
Just found you. I could have used you guys last week. Last Thursday I had the remainer (9) of my top teeth out and a temporary denture put in. The suction is good and they do not hurt very much. The problem is that the palet seems to be so thick. The pink come to within 1/8 of an inch on the back of the teeth so I don't see how you could ever actually bite into anything. What ever you are trying to eat is going to hit the palet before you could bite. Is this normal? Also the bite itself seems off and I can see where the pick has been scored with where my bottom teeth are hitting it. I am going to go back to see her later this week, I just would like to know what it is reasonable to expect.
Just found you. I could have used you guys last week. Last Thursday I had the remainer (9) of my top teeth out and a temporary denture put in. The suction is good and they do not hurt very much. The problem is that the palet seems to be so thick. The pink come to within 1/8 of an inch on the back of the teeth so I don't see how you could ever actually bite into anything. What ever you are trying to eat is going to hit the palet before you could bite. Is this normal? Also the bite itself seems off and I can see where the pick has been scored with where my bottom teeth are hitting it. I am going to go back to see her later this week, I just would like to know what it is reasonable to expect.
