A
angel_girl
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2006
- Messages
- 15
Hi there...wonder if you can help...I have had dental phobia for many years...have not gone to a dentist for 20years...have made a tentative appointment with an NHS dentist here in London who I hope will be sympathetic as i am terrified...but know now that i finally have to do something about my teeth...I have 17 teeth remaining...on the surface of it...they do not generally appear decayed, apart from a hole in one of them...they do not feel loose in the gums...my question is...i have three teeth missing from the back left....two at the back in upper jaw.....two from back right and three in the front area...would it be possible to fit a bridge to replace these teeth?...or would dentures be more likely...am also very fearful of the possibility that the dentist will suggest taking out my remaining teeth and
fitting complete dentures...please help...am so worried...
fitting complete dentures...please help...am so worried...