• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

N

nessie17

Having not visited the dentists for 20+ years because of my fear particularly of needles. I finally bit the bullet mainly cos my teeth were in such a bad way i was embarrassed to smile and it was having such a negative effect on my appearance. after joining the waiting list for a local NHS practice i was eventually seen. without going into all the details of what happened I can only say that they have little or no empathy with nervous patients and their customer service skills are sadly lacking - AVOID !

Following this I went to XXX where I was seen by Fiona. The whole team there are fantastic particularly Fiona who put me totally at ease with her non judgemental and chatty way. They have the wand and sedation available and I can honestly say that the wand has virtually erased my fear of dentists. I can't believe how painless and simple it is ! I can't recommend The Wand, Fiona and the whole team at XXX enough.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi nessie17, thank you so much for your review :thumbsup: - and congratulations!!

I have removed the name of the NHS practice you mentioned because we have a policy of only allowing recommendations on this forum. However, you can leave your review on the NHS Choices website.

I'll also add some contact details if you don't mind :):

Fiona Fleming
College Road Dental Practice
2 College Road Bromsgrove Worcestershire B60 2NE
t: 01527 872050

[Fiona has moved to a different practice since the review appeared - these are her new contact details]

Last edited by a moderator: