3
32andTerrified
Junior member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2022
- Messages
- 8
- Location
- UK
Hi all,
Looking for a bit of advice.
I had a crown fitted on an upper molar 2 weeks ago today. The sensitivity is still quite strong. I knew there would be the possibility of some degree of sensitivity, but everywhere I have looked online says it should have subsided by now.
Should it have subsided? Is this relatively normal? Do I need to be worried?
Thanks in advance!
Looking for a bit of advice.
I had a crown fitted on an upper molar 2 weeks ago today. The sensitivity is still quite strong. I knew there would be the possibility of some degree of sensitivity, but everywhere I have looked online says it should have subsided by now.
Should it have subsided? Is this relatively normal? Do I need to be worried?
Thanks in advance!