K
Kristen1983
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2013
- Messages
- 6
Hi all,
My dentist appointment (first one in 5 years) is February 18th, but my anxiety has not subsided I am curious about this bump on my gum….all the way on the far left in the picture. It has a white-ish tint to it, and I don’t know how long it’s been there. No pain, just noticed it as I have been inspecting my teeth more carefully. After reading stories on here I am now terrified of absses, and extractions, and my mind is going to the worst for just about everything….any help would be appreciated…
Does this look like an abcess? I have no pain at all in that area…
My dentist appointment (first one in 5 years) is February 18th, but my anxiety has not subsided I am curious about this bump on my gum….all the way on the far left in the picture. It has a white-ish tint to it, and I don’t know how long it’s been there. No pain, just noticed it as I have been inspecting my teeth more carefully. After reading stories on here I am now terrified of absses, and extractions, and my mind is going to the worst for just about everything….any help would be appreciated…
Does this look like an abcess? I have no pain at all in that area…
