• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dentist music

Haha! Nah mate, when i put my list on here, i didn't have 'Same Difference' but i do now! :p

It could be worse - you could have Diana Vickers.;D Mind you her wailing would certainly drown out the dentist's drill er sorry 'handpiece'.;)

It could be worse - you could have Diana Vickers.;D Mind you her wailing would certainly drown out the dentist's drill er sorry 'handpiece'.;)
Haha! Now that is true! How she ever made it through to the live shows i'll never know - there were much better people than her in her catergory! Thank god that she didn't win!

Hey
My horrible original devil dentist when I was little always played opera and classical music and it used to freak me out something terrible. I still cant stand it just throws up horrific memories of him !!!
My fab new dentist plays everything from rod stewart to kings of leon and sings along while he's working on me hey he also likes to answer radio quizzes at the same time asking me if i know the answer.
The music can really help depending on what you like i feel relaxed with the radio or music i know !!
Love emma

HAHA, i cant listen to music while in the dentist chair. I'd end up trying to sing and biting the dentist's fingers off!! :ROFLMAO:

Hey
My horrible original devil dentist when I was little always played opera and classical music and it used to freak me out something terrible. I still cant stand it just throws up horrific memories of him !!!
Love emma

That sounds like the aversion therapy (The Ludovico Technique) used in A Clockwork Orange?!?!

Napalm Death

or

The Paris Sisters

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I have extremely varied taste in music!!!

Sadly my dentist just has the local radio station on - Red Dragon Radio... nothing exciting at all... :whistle:

I could write an essay on the music and bands I like.:) The top three bands on my list are Guns N roses, AC/DC, and Vanhalen. I am not really sure what my dentist plays because im always listening to my ipod there.

Van Halen and AC/DC might be doing Download festival this year...

I'm a little scared to ask to listen to music at the dentist. Last week they had some obnoxious pop radio station on, did not help me at all!

I suppose I'll take something with me, possibly KISS or Dresden Dolls or... I don't know!

Should avoid stuff I'm compelled to sing along too though... Right? :whistle:

I've been using the b-calm dental sound file of a tropical beach on my ipod to fall asleep, it works. My dentist is getting the device so I am going to listen to it when the drill starts whirlling.

Back