• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Do you need to be knocked out for a wisdom tooth to be extracted

Good luck today Jay45169, :cheer2:
Thank you apple ... really appreciate it .... Very nervous now ?? just hope it's quick and easy and iam home asap

You can do it Jay45169. Dont think too much abt the procedure and trust your dentist:) You will be fine!

You can do it Jay45169. Dont think too much abt the procedure and trust your dentist:) You will be fine!
All done in 15 minutes ...still in shock tbh ...took longer for the injection to work than the extraction ?????...thanks for the reply really appreciate it ..... Great having this site and feedback help from people

All done in 15 minutes ...still in shock tbh ...took longer for the injection to work than the extraction ?????...thanks for the reply really appreciate it ..... Great having this site and feedback help from people
Glad it went well ?

It’s not as bad as originally thought right! Glad you took the plunge! Great job! Hv a good rest now:)

It’s not as bad as originally thought right! Glad you took the plunge! Great job! Hv a good rest now:)
It Def isn't ...still can't get over it ... I actually said to the dentist ...IS THAT IT ..lol and they laughed
I said ...if I had of known that I'd of been in years ago ...thanks again ?

Back