• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dont be afraid of wisdom teeth!

  • Thread starter Thread starter panicattackjenny
  • Start date Start date
P

panicattackjenny

Junior member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
12
As many of you know I have been putting of getting my wizzies pulled for 8 years now. The dentist said, "look if you dont pull these now you are going to have real problems. SO just do it! I freaked, you can read my terror posts in the support forum. Thank you everyone for helping through this. The worry was by far 100% the worst part of this. I don't remember anything! NO PAIN. I had four impacted wisdom teeth aswell. You go in it fells like 5 minutes you are asleep and it is over. Thank you for all your help... And if you are getting ready to do this. It is nothing. I have had workout pains worse than this! Really stupid! :rofl:
 
Back
Top