M
Marsbars
Member
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2018
- Messages
- 23
Two weeks ago,I had mild pain,extreme sensitivity to heat in the back of my mouth, and stiffness in my neck forcing me to go to the dentist after 8 years. I had to have my very back lower molar extracted because it was cracked to the root. My dentist put an implant in on the same visit. Everything has healed nicely and the stitches came out on Thursday. Overall, the experience was much better than the anticipation/anxiety beforehand.
I’m now scheduled for a regular check up and cleaning on Wednesday.
I have some gum recession in the front, some visible cavities, and plaque build up between my teeth.
I am terrified that my dentist is going to look at the X-ray and tell me that I will need all of my teeth removed.
How do you prepare yourself to hear these words?
I’m now scheduled for a regular check up and cleaning on Wednesday.
I have some gum recession in the front, some visible cavities, and plaque build up between my teeth.
I am terrified that my dentist is going to look at the X-ray and tell me that I will need all of my teeth removed.
How do you prepare yourself to hear these words?
The first visits are always the most challenging..
Give yourself a pat on the back!