• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

END OF THE LINE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrpanic
  • Start date Start date
M

mrpanic

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
24
Hi, I would like to again say hi to all my fans out there (HELLO) After 2 days of agaony I am going to the dentist today. Yes & I am also going to get the raw nerve and the complete smashed back row taken out. I hope not all at once but eventually this will be the case. In the next hour or so I will be getting in my car smoking 400 ciggarattes and shaking like a lemon as I drive to my dentist.The only thing thats keeping me sane is the fact that I will be pain free. Anything has got ot be better than what I am going through wright now! & also I should conqoure my dental fear. Ime not sure if thats the case yet! but hope so!!

Well ime out

CYA
 
400 cigarettes..lol I know the feeling!! You'll do great!!! Good luck! Let us know how you do!
 
That was a turn out for the books. Ok my dentist has upt n opt it. Gone far far away. Thank god! The downside was no dentists can see me today n ime booked in now for 9am tommorow morning. This guy is called ADAM and the receptionist said for me not to worry as he deals with dental phobiacs which has put me at a bit of ease. This guy dont sound half bad :) so tommorow it is then!

All the best people

Stuart
 
Oh, that sounds like a lucky coincidence - best of luck with it tomorrow :D! Let us know how you got on!
 
Back
Top