• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Epic surgery decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetsue
  • Start date Start date
S

sweetsue

Junior member
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
1
Location
49721
I am scheduled for toot tip surgery on a failed root canal,however I am considering extraction because of pain associated with the surgery,any opinions on this
 
I doubt there will be a massive difference in the pain levels during the treatment, which should be zero :-)
After pain won't be that different and should be manageable by simple pain relief in both cases.
So I'm not sure how much bearing that should have on your decision.
 
Back
Top