• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Extraction anxiety

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godmother1
  • Start date Start date
G

Godmother1

Junior member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
18
I am due to have extractions tomorrow prior to getting dentures My teeth started to fall apart which am now pretty sure is due to my diabetes (type 2) No one in several years ever told me this could happen Anyway I am seeing the extraction specialist at my dentist for this. At the moment I am very anxious and keep crying. At the same time as all this it’s a year on Sunday since I lost my beloved dog so everything is a bit much at the moment. I am so nervous about the procedure but also eager to get it over with to start the journey to getting the dentures I worried about pain and I’m worried about crying at the dentist
 
Back
Top