• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Failed root canal? (pic included)

A

Acheygirl

My body does not seem to like root canals. My bottom molar was done last September and felt great but recently hurts to tap or bite. This is a recent image of the tooth. I added the yellow arrow. Anything jump out here?

tooth.JPGTOOTH4.JPG

Last edited:
Nope, there's nothing obviously wrong there. You really need better images though, those aren't good enough to diagnose anything that isn't a gross issue.

Thank you Dr. Gordon. I will try and get a more clear x-ray at my dentist. Thank you for taking the time to respond. If this page takes donations I want to give. You have always been so generous with your time.

I don't run this site, you need to speak to the wonderful Let's Connect about donations.

Hi, we don’t take any donations... but if you happen to know anyone at Google Search, please put a good word in for us ? (<- only half joking there).

Totally agree about Gordon (and our other volunteers) doing a wonderful job ?

Hi, we don’t take any donations... but if you happen to know anyone at Google Search, please put a good word in for us ? (<- only half joking there).

Totally agree about Gordon (and our other volunteers) doing a wonderful job ?

I just want you all to know how appreciated you are. I know myself and probably hundreds of others have come here in desperation and fear with nowhere else to turn. What you offer is invaluable! Thank you most sincerely!

This is just my way of giving something back, dentistry has been extremely good to me over the years, as a poor kid from a very rough part of Glasgow, I've had a fantastic career and am very grateful for the opportunities this profession has given me.

Back