XXYKSEd
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2023
- Messages
- 2
- Location
- Nottingham
Well it’s been a while since Ive posted in here I had to have a filling recently and I’m not a fan like many of the dentist and sent them an email about the possibility of being sedated, unfortunately this was not possible manly as this would be needed to be done at either a specialist dentist or hospital and can take up to two years to get on the list. However this was not the end of it as I was prescribed Diazepam something I’ve not yet tried.
Two hours before the procedure take one tablet upon going in I didn’t feel like it had any effect though it did as I didn’t fall asleep a couple of times and by the end of the filling it hugely helped me a lot.
Two hours before the procedure take one tablet upon going in I didn’t feel like it had any effect though it did as I didn’t fall asleep a couple of times and by the end of the filling it hugely helped me a lot.