• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Nervous about wisdom tooth filling

  • Thread starter Thread starter GonzJ
  • Start date Start date
G

GonzJ

Junior member
Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Messages
1
Hi all.

On Thursday morning I am having a filling on my bottom right wisdom tooth. My last filling I had was horrific (not the wisdom tooth), the injection was extremely painful, I am not sure if the dentist did it wrong or messed up and had to correct it but it really was an experience that caused me pain and has made me worried. Have any of you had your bottom right wisdom tooth filled? Was it painful? I am so so nervous.

Thanks guys!
 
Hi

I have 2 wisdom teeth with cavities. My dentist planned to pulled out these teeth but I would like she filled the cavities instead...
 
It is better to get them out. As the pain would remain if you do filling.
 
Back
Top