L
Lottie_11
Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2012
- Messages
- 25
This will be my final question!
The dentists on this forum have been so kind in answering my questions so I feel a bit cheeky asking yet another but this will be the final one, just hoping to clarify is this is normal or not. I had a root canal, it's now been filled, the dentist took x rays and spent a short while checking for infection (I was very anxious about remaining infection) and said there definately isn't any. However I still have a pimple on the gum. I asked about this and the dentist said it's fine as there's no puss. But surely the pimple is an indicator of infection? I've posted a pic, please can someone tell me if this is indeed harmless of if it does indicate remaining infection? Hopefully if it IS ok, I can begin to relax and be glad it's over now! Thanks very much for reading and in advance for replies.
The dentists on this forum have been so kind in answering my questions so I feel a bit cheeky asking yet another but this will be the final one, just hoping to clarify is this is normal or not. I had a root canal, it's now been filled, the dentist took x rays and spent a short while checking for infection (I was very anxious about remaining infection) and said there definately isn't any. However I still have a pimple on the gum. I asked about this and the dentist said it's fine as there's no puss. But surely the pimple is an indicator of infection? I've posted a pic, please can someone tell me if this is indeed harmless of if it does indicate remaining infection? Hopefully if it IS ok, I can begin to relax and be glad it's over now! Thanks very much for reading and in advance for replies.


